On the 20th of April 2020 Braintree District Council let a four-year national framework agreement for the supply of Sweepers.
The provision of Sweepers including:
- Lot 1 - Outright Purchase of Pedestrian Machines
- Lot 2 - Outright Purchase of Compact Machines
- Lot 3 - Outright Purchase of Large Machines
- Lot 4 - Contract Hire (All Machine Types)
- Lot 5 - Lease (All Machine Types)
This framework agreement was advertised in the Official Journal of the European Union OJEU, notice reference 2019/S 243-596601 and complies with relevant EU procurement regulations. The companies on this framework were selected following a formal tender and evaluation process.
The framework is for a period of 4 years.
The contact details of the companies can be found in Appendix A.
Who can call on the Agreement?
This agreement is available to all UK Public Bodies. Please see the Contract Notice on The Essex Procurement Hub website (www.essexprocurementhub.org) for further details.