Janitorial Supplies Framework
Download Janitorial Supplies Pricings Password protected file, please contact us to view.
On the 12th August 2019 Braintree District Council let a four-year national framework agreement for the supply of Janitorial Supplies to Bunzl UK ltd.
The framework agreement can provide all types of janitorial products, to include but not limited to; cleaning and disinfectant products, hygiene paper, soaps and dispensers, gloves, protective cleaning, brooms and brushes, cleaning textiles, floor pads and cleaning machines.
The framework agreement was advertised in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU), notice reference 2019/S 097-234016 and complies with relevant EU procurement regulations. Bunzl UK ltd was short-listed from a number of suppliers and a thorough evaluation process took place, taking into consideration numerous aspects, such as price, policies, quality etc.
The framework is for a period of 4 years.
The contact details of the companies can be found at Appendix A.
Why use the Agreement?
- Highly competitive pricing
- Process efficiencies (EGS Marketplace users)
- One stop shop for Janitorial Supplies
- Comprehensive product range including alternatives
- Pro-active product management
- Pro-active account management including supply of management reports
- Removes the need for a separate OJEU process thereby significantly reducing time- scales.
- Easy to use – clients can specify their own individual requirements.
- Pre-agreed terms and conditions
Who can use the Agreement?
This Agreement is available to all Public Sector authorities.